Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I'm gutted to see Big Ange leave to be honest, he came in under terrible circumstances and turned us into a very good side domestically. He's a much more popular coach than pretty much any Celtic manager since O'Neil.

I'm not sure how he's going to do at Spurs because, it's Spurs, but even just going to the EPL in general will be interesting to see. He has a set way of playing with inverted fullbacks, a very high press and scoring the exact same cut back goal 50 times a season that dominated in Scotland against hammer throwers but we barely got a win in Europe in two whole seasons when we came up against better players and coaches. The flip side is he'll have much better players himself now.

Also it usually takes him about 3-4 months or so to get his teams up to speed, and I'm not sure he'll get that time. He lost 3 of his first 6 league games for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
The best Jota is going to Saudi Arabia for a number over £20 million, which is a bit of a gutter.

Aaron Mooy also retired today due to a back injury