Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Why is it that it’s only arsenal transfers that come with a rolling commentary on the bids and negotiations? Every other club seems to be able to just announce a signing when it’s done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah this havertz thing had me thinking back on Pepe…..who I just realised is still an arsenal player

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

English player tax

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Too bad arteta is moving to psg.

Silly season is truly upon us

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Big shoes to fill for sure

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

The massive corruption inflating the Pepe deal sure makes me feel better about the inflated Pepe deal yes

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

I actually have no idea what viera’s position/style is. Every time I’ve seen him play, he looks all over the place and ineffectual in defense or attack

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

For a moment there looking at the pic I thought Xavi had gone for a new hair style

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Just Daniel Levy things

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Indiana Jones and Olise’s Secret Release Clause

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

I have high hopes for this leading to funny football poo poo I’ll suddenly remember one day

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Masonity posted:

I think you'll find the sun is banned in Liverpool.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

I do not mean to be so rude
Still, I must speak frankly, Mr. Boehly
Oh, give us your money

E:
So we check the news and we gravely read the scores
All those players, all those wasters