Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
That's treble winner Kalvin Phillips to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

hmmm not a huge fan of this

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

There’s no way Declan Rice is worth 100 mil

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Weaponized Cum posted:

Arsenal can gently caress off

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Nuclear Spoon posted:

kane will be very loving good even at 31 years old. there will still be title-winning clubs willing to give him a massive salary and sign-on bonus if he's available on a free.

At 31 with dodgy ankles he’s one bad tackle away from his career being effectively over.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

I’m still holding out hope that Big Ange puts his arm around Harry’s shoulder and convinces him to sign a new contract and then we win the league.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

https://twitter.com/spursofficial/status/1688869022895386624

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

I recon holding the record as the league's all-time top scorer might be a bit more valuable in terms of legacy than winning a farmer's league trophy with noted trophy purchaser Bayern Munich but that's just me.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Thanks Ants posted:

He'll stay and then his ankle will explode sometime in October after leaving him on in a game where they're already three goals up

Honestly this is probably the best possible outcome for Spurs because they have experience rehabbing his ankle and could probably get him to sign a new contract while injured.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

I'm very unhappy about this!!

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Love a Klopp meltdown

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

lmao

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

I'm a little concerned how light we are at center back. Suppose in the case of injury we could play Dier (lol) or recall Tanganga (lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

webmeister posted:

I’m gunna see your left knee wrench
One more midfielder on the bench
I’ll never fix your ligament
You’re getting sent on loan to Lens

:eyepop: