Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

City can outbid everybody for their first choice players and pay them enough to be happy in the squad rotation. Other teams have to make do with their second or third choice signings in positions they need and then have to deal with players agitating for a move when they're not starting every week so they have to replace players more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

think of poor city, only bought one erling haaland

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Seriously, that man provides 90% of the backbone on Spurs. For a team known for wilting under pressure, it's insane to be happy about the only solid character leaving. I'm happy though

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

None of these loving tweets load, what's happening now?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Get paid Bobby and show the world how white your teeth can get

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

Were United ultimately the ones who bit on the Michael Owen brochure?

Pretty sure that was Newcastle. United bought him after actually watching him play :laugh:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Nah the brochure was after he left Newcastle

Yeah, got me to look it up and it was after they got relegated.

Ask 1000 people on the street for 3 adjectives to describe Michael Owen and you will not loving get this:

Eric Cantonese posted:

Didn't they get a decent amount of use from him? He wasn't a bad bench option, from what I recall.

He got the goal that beat city and I just read he was only on 30k a week so not bad all things considered for the scum and the builder killing oval office

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I feel like Cavani peaked about 3-5 years too early. Big target men are back in fashion now and he was pretty solid

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

It's not a crime to be financially illiterate assholes though

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Not to mention the loving heat at the start and end of the season

quote:

The average temperature in Riyadh in August for a typical day ranges from a high of 110°F (44°C) to a low of 82°F (28°C). Some would describe it as really hot with a gentle breeze.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

lmao

ONE

BILLION

EURO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbGFrrifeEs

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

mila kunis posted:

Why the gently caress does PSG care so much if leaves on a free anyway. Are the qataris skint now

€300m will save a lot of FFP charade ballache

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

At least another three years at a high level treatment room

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Lol Leno was useless with his feet, Arsenal conceded the funniest goals when they tried to play it out with him in the squad

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

To be fair, Arsenal's entire defense was catastrophic, but Leno just seemed so out of his depth when he had to pick a pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61IU9d1-SBM

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Spuckuk posted:

Athletic saying Liverpool have pinched Caicedo from out under Chelseas nose

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1689796015136669696?t=H0hFLBVq8TuKpTtRs0jckA&s=19

:getin:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

from hendo to endo

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I've never seen him play but that seems a bit harsh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Hoping to get the best of you but the injuries are everlong