Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

He can't be worse than Origi.
can’t he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Perfect Element posted:

Cheeky not-guilty not-rapist Ben Mendy has gone to Lorient!
does anyone else always think lorient is a bbc final score abbreviation of leyton orient?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

games gone, the sex ghost

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i wonder what face he’ll make when he sees a portrait of Mohammad bin salman in the dressing room

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hope to see him create some mazy, some might say labyrinthine, dribbles

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

notaspy posted:

I thought he only cared about wrestling?

https://twitter.com/FulhamishPod/status/1681568598169378817

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

imagine maguire and zouma as your centre half pair. absolute units.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

really hate them putting birth year instead of age, it's insanely hosed up to expect me to do arithmetic

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

harry kane is the case study for why maybe agents do provide some value after all lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

to be fair it's not like we knew for the last 2 years that rice would be leaving this summer, there was simply no way to prepare for it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

If Maguire goes to west ham he'll play every game and they'll win something, because football is scripted and the writers are lazy
jesse lindgard was really good at west ham after being garbage at utd so i think maguire will be the same

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

tarbrush posted:

I don't think that's the worst set of signings. They're clearly going to play Moyes ball - sit deep and rely on counterattacks and corners to score. All of which will reward the best traits of those three and hide their weaknesses. Caps out at finishing 12th and having a bit of fun in Europe, but they'll get relegated without them

it's not but losing paqueta would be losing the main reason we improved in the last couple of months of the season

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it'll be funny when maguire starts playing really well but never gets near an england shirt again now he's not at A Big Club

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He’s going to bring fellaini back from China and you all know it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1689886027563823105?s=20

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

why does the kane bayern picture look less obviously AI-ified than most of Romano’s tweets? Is it because Kane already looks kinda hosed up to begin with?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

“I read somewhere he killed his brother”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I love silly season so much

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

whos that broooown posted:

Probably lampard soon enough
lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

be good if he ended up wearing black and white stripes for other reasons, imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

its good to give people’s bodies the benefit of the doubt, as we saw with kieron dyer’s long and successful west ham career

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

And who could forget West Ham Legend Andy Carroll?
and irons icon jack wilshere

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Teva posted:

Newcastle doing smart, reasonable business is a huge disappointment.
I would give everything to see how miserable neymar would be in the north east

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

chelsea just assume everyone is a huge fuckup with young players they don’t give enough time to, and that balogun is the next salah/de bruyne

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

oh drat now they have to rely on heaton to backup onana? cringe

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Big Brain Boehly recruiting medical staff using advanced stats such as “number of insta followers”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

webmeister posted:

I’m gunna see your left knee wrench
One more midfielder on the bench
I’ll never fix your ligament
You’re getting sent on loan to Lens