Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

no please don't send me away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

the sex ghost posted:

He owns and will continue to own. Didn't think he'd ever leave barca of his own accord because it was his robbie keane dream club so maybe he's stank the place out there idk. He's good though

he was joint-second on the team in both league goals and assists, so it seems like he did alright

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

sebzilla posted:

Where Dahoud, where Dahoud, where Dahoud at?
Dortmund, currently, but he'll be moving to Brighton this summer

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Paperhouse posted:

It's literally 4 hours away in a car ffs. Imagine not going to the best club in the world and winning everything because you're a bit too far away from your mam. Buy them a house in Manchester, buy them one halfway between Manchester and London as well, why not

yes, he should commute 8 hours a day

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
love me a mad hungrarian

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

as the transfer period stretched longer without a big European club signing him, I was thinking this might be the case. sad times

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

V. Illych L. posted:

i just saw €50m for a central defender described as "paltry". this has gone too far.

seems reasonable when you consider Harry Maguire cost 87m

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Ulio posted:

That being said I am super excited, I do think Liverpool will have the best attack in the league and if Van Dijk can be like before they should have a good shot to at being top 3 at least. Man City probably losing Gundo + Bernardo silva with no straight replacements makes Liverpool even stronger in comparision.

We also have Bajcetic coming back, who looked great last year and helped settle the defensive side before we changed to the 3-box-3. That's also why I'm not sure about Lavia. We already have a teenage DM

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Saudi trying to buy him from Saudi

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Nuclear Spoon posted:

looking forward to jordan henderson's statement where he says he's going to be running lgbt education workshops in dammam

he'll be running another kind of workshop in yourmam

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
Mahrez supposedly to Saudi for €35m

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
oh also city signed Gvardiol?

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
So I guess Stevie decided to sabotage Henderson's reputation because he was feeling lazy

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

vyelkin posted:

Reflecting on how last season Liverpool suffered from a lack of midfielders and so far this summer we've lost five midfielders and signed two.

it's because we're apparently now following the miser model of offering slightly increasing bids until we inevitably have to just pay the original asking price

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
someone post the Liverpool season roller coaster pic

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
🤪

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
lmao and we still need a CB too. this is going to be a chaotic transfer window.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

lmao this is peak comedy

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

vyelkin posted:

supposedly hazard had a surgery to undo the surgery that got him so hosed up, so clearly he's good again and somebody should take a punt on him

he got a liposuction?

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Masonity posted:

I think you'll find the sun is banned in Liverpool.

banger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

thank you mr. putero