Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

you wanted pixel art, well you got it folks

on the one team, you got:

on the other team, you got:

let's hoop go heat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

basketball!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hell yeah. Nice OP.

Think: This isn't the Lakers, Warriors, or Celtics, and even though it's the Heat again, they're funny as hell. Life is good.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Jokic looks like he's having a rough time in doom

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

go not heat

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
https://twitter.com/noorrzainab/status/1661006914015346689?s=20

Let's loving go the Nuggets

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Yuck that Gordon shot

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I cannot imagine listening to Stephen A solo commentary for an entire game.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

go nugs

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i was working on a full effort pixel art/AI thread but it just wasnt very funny sorry folks. enjoy ghoulish jeff van gundy

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It sucks the worst announcing crew is doing this game.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Porter you dumb gently caress

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Oh mah gawd Jamal

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Aaron Gordon is strong

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

dem lil Miami boys can’t stop Gordon

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Big man tiny car always funny

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Spoelstra doesn't let things fester before calling TO. Needs to counter whatever the Nuggets are doing to get Gordon switched onto guards.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
AG is too strong

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
The Heat are too small.

Nuggets have 4 buckets in the restricted area and the Heat have none.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
This is matchup nightmare for Miami. They should sub un Love for Vincent or Martin

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

It is noticeable that the nuggets are fuckin tall

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Murray you big dummy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wow that's a really bad foul

e: the foul is bad, not the call

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I think the ultimate outcome for me would be Denver winning while Jamal Murray sucks rear end

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
[Ball is a mile over Butler's head and in front of him] Obviously Butler's in front of the ball...

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

That was insanely dumb wtf

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Gordon just abusing Martin right now.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

drat bam's cool

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
MPJ figured out how to play defense in the last 9 days.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

jackofarcades posted:

I think the ultimate outcome for me would be Denver winning while Jamal Murray sucks rear end

what do you have against murray

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

jackofarcades posted:

He’s good and cool

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
The digital Finals/YouTubeTV logos on the court look like poo poo.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

time to dust off KLove???

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Gordon’s a machine tonight

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I don't think they can afford to play Kevin Love but they might have to try

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Murray stuntin’

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Getting destroyed by Aaron Gordon

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

wide open, lol

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

crowd is into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

So far all my prediction posts are coming true