Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I'm really liking the uniform colors for this game, they look good against each other. This is very important to my overall enjoyment of the game. Let's go Nuggets, Heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
These are going to be such good games. Miami never goes away but neither do the Nuggets.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Miami is playing some of the worst defense imaginable so they're definitely going to scratch out a win on some bullshit

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Let's go hoops

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Did not expect Aaron Gordon to be the matchup nightmare

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jokic just cooking every time he gets the ball in the center there. Heat gotta keep him from getting to that spot better than that.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Strus missing a lot of open looks right now but at least Jimmy looks like he has legs again

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Intruder posted:

what do you have against murray

lots of talk about how he doesn't get enough respect for not being a great regular season player

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Eratik posted:

Miami is playing some of the worst defense imaginable so they're definitely going to scratch out a win on some bullshit

Very casual fan so I don't know what I'm talking about but I thought defense was their whole thing? It does not appear to be so this evening so far.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
The Heat are having culture shock playing against a team that moves off-ball and makes passes to score even if they don't come off of drives.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Let's go HEAT!!!!

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Gravy Boat 2k
it's Zeller Time

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

that's a fukn soft offensive foul geez

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Don't know why the Heat aren't gunning in Jokic's direction more, he's obviously terrified of fouling early, keeps pulling away from doubles really quickly, but they're just not using that to their advantage.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

fun quarter. can't wait to see how miami brings it back

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

net work error posted:

Let's go HEAT!!!!

No. I disagree. Go nuggets

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

runaway pancake posted:

it's Zeller Time

Zeller against Jokic is really funny

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Riven posted:

MPJ figured out how to play defense in the last 9 days.

When you’re watching your first nuggets game of the year:

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

lmao at Jokic mugging Zeller

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Zeller holding joker to 2 points a quarter

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

kingcobweb posted:

When you’re watching your first nuggets game of the year:

Lol I’m mostly joking. That slap off the glass was just fantastic and stood out. I know he’s been growing steadily.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Grittybeard posted:

Very casual fan so I don't know what I'm talking about but I thought defense was their whole thing? It does not appear to be so this evening so far.

They'll get it together I'm sure but certainly plan A didn't work. Jokic too good at picking out cutters and Gordon is turning everything on Vincent into a layup.

I'm sure turning Gordon into a scorer is part of the plan but not if he gets to the rim this easily.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Grittybeard posted:

It's a couple things. #1 is obviously the Nuggets have size, athleticism, and offensively skilled at nearly every position and in every rotation player.

#2 the Heat are relatively undersized at every position compared to the Nuggets

#3 the Heat just got done playing a 7-game series against a team that mostly iso's, drive & kicks, and chuck 3s and the Nuggets are more diverse than that

Combine all the above, and the Heat are struggling on defense. I expect them to improve a good bit on that end, but there is only so much they can do.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

drat christian braun got some distance on that slide

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Braun doing well

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lmao at JVG's anti-grit cold water

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I don't think Miami's getting terrible shots or anything, but the Nuggets stuff has been so high quality so far

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

xbilkis posted:

It’s a results based league

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

tough shot from murray

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

My fear of the Nuggets has been warranted.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Murray is awesome

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Well, there doesn't seem to be much rust

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

why isn't kevin love playing? old?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

xbilkis posted:

Don't know what he's even going on about, there wasn't enough separation there for Braun to just scoop it.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

de curry GOAT posted:

dem lil Miami boys can’t stop Gordon
too small

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

toggle posted:

why isn't kevin love playing? old?

He took a vacation day to play D4

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

No Jeff green that is it the possession you want. Pass the drat ball

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i am a moron posted:

Murray is awesome

hmm not sure about that, chum

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Denver are scoring so easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili