Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

use this thread to respond normally to threads that were placed in Slow Mode for some unknown retarded reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shout out to the mods for keeping an eye out for us, and keeping us At The Table.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fat Retarded Guy w/CVS Senile Sunlight Blockers: Thread goes nappy. Now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Shout out to the mods for keeping an eye out for us, and keeping us At The Table.

this lol. god knows we need more mods, admins, and IKs in the imp zone baby!!

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90UjN98yzxc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

use this thread to respond normally to threads that were placed in Slow Mode for some unknown retarded reason.

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bunch of fat pussies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good poo poo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

i cant turn it off and ive got no idea why it's on

god almighty

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Godlike poo poo lol

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tried to tell you.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Thinking someone didn't like my thread about imp zone mods and IKs maybe

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the 14 people who go "Yakuza ftw" shan't be allowed to post above the speed limit

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

the 14 people who go "Yakuza ftw" shan't be allowed to post above the speed limit

perfect timing for your joke. well done

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Grins* You know why they call it slow mode?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Grins* You know why they call it slow mode?

because they're retarded

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

only a fully fledged retard would let this poo poo pass without resistance

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

well i cnt fuckin fix it and no one else is around

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

well i cnt fuckin fix it and no one else is around

get your man Major rear end in a top hat on the line, lol, i'm sure he'll take care of it. for sure. Now that he's At The Table.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

get your man Major rear end in a top hat on the line, lol, i'm sure he'll take care of it. for sure. Now that he's At The Table.

lmfao

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I promise you, once we're At The Table, everything will change for us.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

any admins reading this thread: 🖕🏿

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

better slow mode this thread pussy

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I thought it was funny in a pathetic style way at first, but now it's just regular pathetic

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

I thought it was funny in a pathetic style way at first, but now it's just regular pathetic

they're pathetic and don't even have blue stars

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgcqB8-AxE

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Wonderful thread everyone! However, we must lock it for the time being so we can give the staff time to catch up. Please do not open any further threads.

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Wonderful thread everyone! However, we must lock it for the time being so we can give the staff time to catch up. Please do not open any further threads.

lmao

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
In the meantime, IZWF is having Friday Night AfterBash where we all get together in a voice chat and talk about some of our favorite matches, moments, and mishaps from this weeks 4 shows. Be sure to tune in, it only costs $5 for the forums premium app to listen, and only $15 extra for video! Several of the fattest people I've ever met have told me it's worth every penny

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ol yeller posted:

In the meantime, IZWF is having Friday Night AfterBash where we all get together in a voice chat and talk about some of our favorite matches, moments, and mishaps from this weeks 4 shows. Be sure to tune in, it only costs $5 for the forums premium app to listen, and only $15 extra for video! Several of the fattest people I've ever met have told me it's worth every penny

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hizke posted:

I thought it was a joke and people were just playing along because I didn't think for a second that it could possibly be a real thing. Fucks sake. Unless it's just being done to gently caress with people in which case I somewhat respect it but don't encourage it

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jun 3, 2023

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

Aspire to more.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I thought it was a joke and people were just playing along because I didn't think for a second that it could possibly be a real thing. Fucks sake. Unless it's just being done to gently caress with people in which case I somewhat respect it but don't encourage it

The people changing things like that don’t have a sense of humor to do that, unless some toxic little rear end in a top hat with a chip on their shoulder is telling them what to do. Don’t get your hopes up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoever would decide this forum needed mods, and that they of all people should be one, was a full blown bitch in the womb. You can safely assume most actions are those of a timid bitch mod who got too much authority and sense of responsibility too fast. :cheerdoge:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

The people changing things like that don’t have a sense of humor to do that, unless some toxic little rear end in a top hat with a chip on their shoulder is telling them what to do. Don’t get your hopes up.

Im going to trust SA's stellar track record of appointing moderators / taking moderator action because it seems funny and how it always works out for the best.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

slow mode?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There’s a slow mode check button in the thread edit menu but i guess only mods/admins can click it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lol