Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
living my life on slow mode (i am a mentally retarded man)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

In the meantime, IZWF is having Friday Night AfterBash where we all get together in a voice chat and talk about some of our favorite matches, moments, and mishaps from this weeks 4 shows. Be sure to tune in, it only costs $5 for the forums premium app to listen, and only $15 extra for video! Several of the fattest people I've ever met have told me it's worth every penny

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You'll turn this forum back into DDRD over my gigantic dead body.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Note how many people instantly responded to me in the izwf thread vs. this one

Yeah, absolutely no cowards here. Move along, lmfao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont know which thread is in slow mode but i think that shouldnt be a thing to begin with

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i dont know which thread is in slow mode but i think that shouldnt be a thing to begin with

Brave.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I would love the power to put threads into slow mode

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wanna throw out a God bless on this lovely Sunday morning to our humongous moderation admin staff, miraculously composed entirely of invertebrates each more petty and graceless than the last. Y’all doing great FR tho. :pray:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Wanna throw out a God bless on this lovely Sunday morning to our humongous moderation admin staff, miraculously composed entirely of invertebrates each more petty and graceless than the last. Y’all doing great FR tho. :pray:

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

it's time to kill major isoor

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

admins looking at unmoderated imp zone:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

uncreativename posted:

admins looking at unmoderated imp zone:

SIMPSON SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

sorry for forgetting to put your av in there too lol. maybe if we both posted in imp zone more :cheers:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

uncreativename posted:

sorry for forgetting to put your av in there too lol. maybe if we both posted in imp zone more :cheers:
Please don't post like this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

uncreativename posted:

You’re supposed to look like you have any idea what’s going on or this kind of thing simply doesn’t work.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ol yeller posted:

In the meantime, IZWF is having Friday Night AfterBash where we all get together in a voice chat and talk about some of our favorite matches, moments, and mishaps from this weeks 4 shows. Be sure to tune in, it only costs $5 for the forums premium app to listen, and only $15 extra for video! Several of the fattest people I've ever met have told me it's worth every penny

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

You’re supposed to look like you have any idea what’s going on or this kind of thing simply doesn’t work.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please don't post like this

if you dont put this in simpson screenshot or talking heads lyrics parody form he wont be able to understand the point

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They’re a lurker and they. Made a post, iii bet you baby that it’s, gonna suck, we got a screenshot. Of Simpsons. Won’t you. Gimme gimme gimme one.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

They’re a lurker and they. Made a post, iii bet you baby that it’s, gonna suck, we got a screenshot. Of Simpsons. Won’t you. Gimme gimme gimme one.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

if you dont put this in simpson screenshot or talking heads lyrics parody form he wont be able to understand the point

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i think its epic that lurkers have their minds so blasted by full blown aids that they think not being included in the shittiest edited epic screencap is something to take offense over. no bro you hit the nail on the head

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

uncreativename posted:

no it was a weird attempt to fit in. shut up

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

i think its epic that lurkers have their minds so blasted by full blown aids that they think not being included in the shittiest edited epic screencap is something to take offense over. no bro you hit the nail on the head

you are pissed about it, which is why you are melting down over multiple posts. :cheers:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Awww did a lurker not even remember you because you are and I quote "The Hero of GBS" Arf? QQ

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Awww did a lurker not even remember you because you are and I quote "The Hero of GBS" Arf? QQ

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmfao

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

they love me so much lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

they love me so much lol

Nice cope, now why don't you go do some more heroic GBS things like say how you aren't gonna watch speedruns. Shits hilarious

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
We should get the major in here to give his final goodbyes to his mod position lol. Short lived, but hell, it’ll give you more time to make more rambling 20 paragraph posts I’ll never loving read so everyone wins.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Triggered pussy alert. All rods on deck. Get in there. Plenty of hair around it. Soaked in tears.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Nice cope, now why don't you go do some more heroic GBS things like say how you aren't gonna watch speedruns. Shits hilarious

was that an irl friend of yours i just insulted or something?? what you so cranky about

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

was that an irl friend of yours i just insulted or something?? what you so cranky about

the lurker has put more effort and care in a single post than your lazy rear end has in years. Some hero...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ya but its bad