Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hizke posted:

I thought it was funny in a pathetic style way at first, but now it's just regular pathetic

I thought it was a joke and people were just playing along because I didn't think for a second that it could possibly be a real thing. Fucks sake. Unless it's just being done to gently caress with people in which case I somewhat respect it but don't encourage it

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jun 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

The people changing things like that don’t have a sense of humor to do that, unless some toxic little rear end in a top hat with a chip on their shoulder is telling them what to do. Don’t get your hopes up.

Im going to trust SA's stellar track record of appointing moderators / taking moderator action because it seems funny and how it always works out for the best.