Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Being empathic on any level is always going to run the risk of being scammed, its just part of the nature of empathy towards others. However, hardening into a knot of self-defensiveness and treating everyone in need as a threat makes the world a lot worse, even though there are too many shitheads that go :smugdog: at those 'dumbasses' who are willing to trust them and get off on the idea on taking all the money at the table. I have very specific emotions and thoughts towards those people that are probably not a good idea to express in the public forum.

Also goonfund just helped me fix my teeth. last visit is this month and after that its just cleaning for the forseeable future.Thanks again.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jul 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

I also got a customized personal mouthguard to help with my teeth grinding because the fixed teeth help with, but do not by any means treat the majority, of my broke brain anxiety driven grinding my teeth while I sleep, so I'm headed into middle age with okay physical health to hopefully hold off all the other bad poo poo to a degree.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Q: "What do you call the bottom 10% of a medical/dental school class?"
A: "Captain"

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Thanks for all the work. I'm all too familiar with "oh no, someone gave too much/too much income has been earned and now we're going to make life Difficult for you" problem.