Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the donate link for the various apps each just take me to the app store. what's the @

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

thanks. i figured that was the case but i wanted to be sure before i fired money into the void

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the federal government granting an official special tax status to a bunch of middle aged turbonerds to help out other turbonerds fallen on hard times is for some reason really funny to me. The same government that orchestrated the 1953 Iranian coup d'état has recognized the dead gay forum help fund. what

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what's that thing some cultures do where when someone grows a real big fat bull or hunts a really good kill and everyone's gonna eat well and everyone gives the farmer/hunter a bunch of subtle grief about how meager the meat will be so he doesnt let it go to his head

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

setting up a specific non-american version

how doable is this? obviously any tax status for it is out the window, but would it be a huge hassle to set up a catch-all non-exempt? would it be easier if it was entirely seperately managed by different people?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

VplDyln posted:

My god, thank you all so very much. SA has been one of the biggest parts of my life for so long, I just don't know what to say. Thank you.

:yikes:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

just kidding, irony poisoned brain at work. im happy folks are getting help

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

forums user cumpantry has an avatar of tails' dumper and worries he isn't a true goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

As an update, we are down to a little over $400 and have $375 in pending requests. As we approach month end - I do want people requesting to know we absolutely cannot promise we will have the funds to fulfill your requests in a timely manner. That doesn't mean you can't request, but if you send us an urgent or even semiurgent request - there's a decent chance you have to wait some time before funds can build up or have to be OK with partial fulfillments.

I have had some donors reach out to cancel or pause recurring donations - so this isn't likely a short term issue we are facing. It's a sign of the times, unfortunately. We will do what we can with what funds we do have.

i think you mean a little over $500