Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Thank you so much goonfund, I got into a real pinch this month and would've been caught in the overdraft fee spiral if it weren't for you guys!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

What's the rules on repeat requests? Once a month or less? I just had another drat emergency pop up and might could use some help real soon.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

If it weren't for goonfund we'd be on the edge of starvation every month, cannot thank you all enough.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I just noticed that the OP says requests are capped at $125, but the application says the cap is $200. Which one is correct?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I made it through January alright thanks to Christmas gifts (it pays to be known as a difficult buy), back to my regularly scheduled charity begging :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

My heartfelt gratitude to everyone who keeps the goonfund in the black, and an equally sincere antipathy to the Illinois state government for making my requests necessary.