Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I think there should be a Ted Lasso Subforum, who wants to hop into SAD with me and garner support

Can we replace the book fair forum with the ted lasso forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I think there should be a Ted Lasso Subforum, who wants to hop into SAD with me and garner support

Fluffdaddy will just tell you to shut the gently caress up and post about it in TVIV

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Saalkin posted:

Please stop lying to yourself.

turn on your monitor

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

Fluffdaddy will just tell you to shut the gently caress up and post about it in TVIV

No he won't he's a real even-keeled open-minded fella

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there was a ted lasso subforum and the admins recently merged it into gbs, hence all the buzz

each subforum merge has to be done one by one due to some quirks of the forums software, and i'm hearing that imp zone is next on the docket

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

kntfkr posted:

some rear end in a top hat in a sweater AND he's got a mustache???? WOW, GREAT PREMISE!! SIGN ME UP!!! who needs christina ricci when u got a guy in a sweater and he's got a mustache?

he also has a southern accent... in the uk :aaa:

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Wow, I can't believe Apple just announced a Street Fighter 6 port at WWDC, Ted Lasso is a Mac and iOS exclusive DLC character for season 1

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Whoever has made a thread about this show, I hope your home teams lose and your college teams lose and all of their players find gainful employment in other trades and regret all the tme they ever spent doing slortsballs and when you ask them for an autograph they politely refuse

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
except the teams' owners i would like them all to be sent to gulags indefinitely

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

i'm going to google this because I have no idea what's going on

Google says it's a show on "Apple TV+".

And, y'know what? Even in our changing times, with Netflix slipping further and further out of favor, its old monopoly devoured by other streaming services... I still have absolutely no goddamn idea what "Apple TV+" is. Sounds fake.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i dont even own a tv

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Dead Sasso, the rotting corpse of Will Sasso is pulled around by a magic lasso, also he can talk but only through farts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Can we replace the book fair forum with the ted lasso forum

The book fair forum is now an outdoor activity forum. I’m guessing the android app hasn’t updated yet with the changes.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The outdoor forum is actually just a bicycle forum lol there's like 8 threads about bicycles for some reason

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think bicycles are usually ridden outside op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The book fair forum is now an outdoor activity forum. I’m guessing the android app hasn’t updated yet with the changes.

:ibadpop:

Maybe I'll start a climbing megathread there

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

:ibadpop:

Maybe I'll start a climbing megathread there

There’s already one in there, just climb on in!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think bicycles are usually ridden outside op

News to me!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Why do so many shows have an episode where an adult is taught to to ride a bike by their friend? Frasier has one, Friends has one, King of the Hill has one, and now Ted Lasso has one.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Caesar Saladin posted:

Why do so many shows have an episode where an adult is taught to to ride a bike by their friend? Frasier has one, Friends has one, King of the Hill has one, and now Ted Lasso has one.

Sick poo poo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

No he won't he's a real even-keeled open-minded fella

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i enjoyed it but recognised it as schmaltzy pap. i have no desire to watch any more of it

hope you enjoyed my post

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

/```````\ <---- ted's moustache

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ted :gas:o

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ted Gasso

Because he farts

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Toxic Mental posted:

Ted Gasso

Because he farts

you stole my show idea you'll be hearing from my lawyer

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

new idea for a show, Ted Gasso. feel good comedy series about a guy with a moustache who farts a lot

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

New idea: Ted Turdo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dud :gas:so

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Toxic Mental posted:

New idea: Ted Turdo

:hmmyes: i like it how much for the rights?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i keep pressing 1 but nothing happening :confused:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

i keep pressing 1 but nothing happening :confused:

thread is rated 1.44 atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU