Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

pencilhands posted:

from the beginning it just seems like this overbearing preachy normie tripe. Like oh the secret of life is just to be really smiley and extroverted and everything will work out perfectly, if not it’s because you’re not a GOOD PERSON like all normie extroverts are

and then by the third season, woof. who in the hell wrote this crap

even by your standards pencilhands this is a bad thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
not even dollar store wizard master. more like quarter gumball machine that hasn't been serviced in a decade wizard master

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

new idea for a show, Ted Gasso. feel good comedy series about a guy with a moustache who farts a lot

:fart:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Spinz posted:

All this attention
is the show worth watching?

olives black posted:

just watch clips of the sopranos on youtube if you absolutely need your prestige tv fix

i cannot imagine a more aggressively boring premise for a tv show than "american football coach moves to london to coach a soccer team"

i mean jesus loving christ. goons bitched and moaned about anime people playing minecraft to the point where any display of appreciation for them in gbs gets an immediate "wtf" response and yet this dead on arrival, pre-calcified pile of dogshit has had three four threads made about it in the last month

what is wrong with your brains where you heard about this thing and didn't immediately yeet it from your consciousness

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Whoever has made a thread about this show, I hope your home teams lose and your college teams lose and all of their players find gainful employment in other trades and regret all the tme they ever spent doing slortsballs and when you ask them for an autograph they politely refuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
except the teams' owners i would like them all to be sent to gulags indefinitely