Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i googled “ted lasso” and got zero results op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

starting to think ted lasso is a gbs pet freak

yup the mods are allowing unlimited ted lasso threads in gbs it seems, they love their pet

trying to remember the word for folks who love a pet, i believe it starts with "pet" and has a suffix that comes from ancient greek. it's on the tip of my tongue, can anyone help me out?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there was a ted lasso subforum and the admins recently merged it into gbs, hence all the buzz

each subforum merge has to be done one by one due to some quirks of the forums software, and i'm hearing that imp zone is next on the docket