Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

from the beginning it just seems like this overbearing preachy normie tripe. Like oh the secret of life is just to be really smiley and extroverted and everything will work out perfectly, if not it’s because you’re not a GOOD PERSON like all normie extroverts are

and then by the third season, woof. who in the hell wrote this crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

new idea for a show, Ted Gasso. feel good comedy series about a guy with a moustache who farts a lot

lol

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

The Bramble posted:

Hey all, it’s me, The Bramble. I posted last weeks thread and it was gassed within 45 minutes and didn’t even make it to page 2. If you ever find yourself wondering “is pencilhands the worst poster in GBS?” You can rest assured knowing that I am worse.

I loving own

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Smugworth posted:

pencilhands thread is better than yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Saalkin posted:

Please stop lying to yourself.

turn on your monitor