Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I 😘 ve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

why tf do people keep making threads about this show jfc

it's really good

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Bramble posted:

Hey all, it’s me, The Bramble. I posted last weeks thread and it was gassed within 45 minutes and didn’t even make it to page 2. If you ever find yourself wondering “is pencilhands the worst poster in GBS?” You can rest assured knowing that I am worse.

pencilhands thread is better than yours

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

starting to think ted lasso is a gbs pet freak

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

I think it's a running joke at this point op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

I have never watched this show and never will hth op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

if i see teddy on tha street ima slap that bitch no cap

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

some rear end in a top hat in a sweater AND he's got a mustache???? WOW, GREAT PREMISE!! SIGN ME UP!!! who needs christina ricci when u got a guy in a sweater and he's got a mustache?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I think there should be a Ted Lasso Subforum, who wants to hop into SAD with me and garner support

Can we replace the book fair forum with the ted lasso forum

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

Fluffdaddy will just tell you to shut the gently caress up and post about it in TVIV

No he won't he's a real even-keeled open-minded fella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The book fair forum is now an outdoor activity forum. I’m guessing the android app hasn’t updated yet with the changes.

:ibadpop:

Maybe I'll start a climbing megathread there