Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i thought it was a bold move to end the series by having the titular character ted lasso march onto the pitch during the FA cup final, only to strip down completely naked, sit on the ground, and begin furiously masturbating in front of a packed wembley stadium.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

new idea for a show, Ted Gasso. feel good comedy series about a guy with a moustache who farts a lot

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Spinz posted:

All this attention
is the show worth watching?

they had something going in the first series, feel good comedy in the same way the good place was. second series was only OK. third series absolutely biffed it and was an obvious set up for the spin off without ted.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i dont even own a tv

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

/```````\ <---- ted's moustache

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Toxic Mental posted:

Ted Gasso

Because he farts

you stole my show idea you'll be hearing from my lawyer

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

new idea for a show, Ted Gasso. feel good comedy series about a guy with a moustache who farts a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Toxic Mental posted:

New idea: Ted Turdo

:hmmyes: i like it how much for the rights?