Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He’s been an annoying horse’s rear end since I was 15 years old lmfao. So tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

He’s been an annoying horse’s rear end since I was 15 years old lmfao. So tight.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dunking on the same people for 20 years ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

There have been 106859 posts made by I said come in!, an average of 15.44 posts per day, since registering on Jun 22, 2004.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

There have been 106859 posts made by I said come in!, an average of 15.44 posts per day, since registering on Jun 22, 2004.

and you need to put in a foia request to see half of them

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

sorry i lied, i don't actually have an uncle at Activision-Blizzard. please do not associate me with the cow fucker guy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

P-Mack posted:

if the cow thing was in the op i might not have done it but oh well

Supposedly, the op threated the topic of this thread, saying he would "sic his imp zone dogs" on him if he didnt buy 30 gift subs to the izwf channel.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s insane that someone can get 17 years older and still miss the mark exactly the same way. They could have thrown six million of the best programmers at Jay Wilson’s glorious vision pt 2 and it would still be the worst kind of puke. Back then it was complaining about Nintendo’s industry strats and game journalism. Always almost right other than missing the point entirely lol. IIRC he’s tried to be all cool here but these guys blend together.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Supposedly, the op threated the topic of this thread, saying he would "sic his imp zone dogs" on him if he didnt buy 30 gift subs to the izwf channel.

Memories of Turdiak...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Aaaaand just like that you've exposed our informant at Activision-Blizzard and completely ruined the signal-noise ratio he had been building. There's probably a witch-hunt going on as we speak, this guy's job is hosed now. Hope the empty quotes are worth it.

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
gently caress it, I need a drink. Today just became a perfectly cromulent fuckcrustable.

----------------

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
weeping for all the blizzard employees who died to make the skeletons in d4 kinda cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Aaaaand just like that you've exposed our informant at Activision-Blizzard and completely ruined the signal-noise ratio he had been building. There's probably a witch-hunt going on as we speak, this guy's job is hosed now. Hope the empty quotes are worth it.

ol yeller posted:

gently caress it, I need a drink. Today just became a perfectly cromulent fuckcrustable.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

drat Blizzard family/friends are really good at QA testing guess we don't need unions after all

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Roth posted:

drat Blizzard family/friends are really good at QA testing guess we don't need unions after all
Lol that’s such an insane thing to just present as simple fact. Goons ftw.

----------------

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Heard Bobby Kotick's wife herself did most of the coding and design herself without pay. Really hosed up but hey she seeks to have done a pretty good job.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

American McGay posted:

Lol that’s such an insane thing to just present as simple fact. Goons ftw.

only thing thaht makes sense, no?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

making my six year old play test necromancer

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Roth posted:

Heard Bobby Kotick's wife herself did most of the coding and design herself without pay. Really hosed up but hey she seeks to have done a pretty good job.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

making my six year old play test necromancer

A six year old could beat torment 50. Lines up with what I’ve been hearing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They should call it Diablo Poor because they've been doing such a poor job keeping developers employed.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They should call it Diablo Poor because they've been doing such a poor job keeping developers employed.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1100447604065697962/1115700271042007152/Ohhhh_cat.png

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh long cat

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

this is all we got until astral finishes attachments v2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

elf help book posted:

this is all we got until astral finishes attachments v2

Hmm, I think Imp Zone should go ask Astral to finish this project.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Roth posted:

Next time they should just ask everyone here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Roth posted:

Lines up with a very informative post from the "Goon with insider information" thread. And it's exactly what I've been hearing, when I read that post again