Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

my thirteen year old nephew has some very reliable info that states unequivocally that Necromancer is due for some major nerfs. his little brother is NOT happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
blizzards diablo iv was made with developer crunch, slave labor Q&A, and i heard they raeped and killed several of the social media interns trying to unionize. however it scored a perfect 93 on metacritic so since there is no ethical consumption under capitalism anyways i had to jump in for the ultimate edition. level 50 rn anyone trying to group for the legendary cowmancer world boss?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

To develop the game's notoriously brutal executions, Last Of Us II animation staff were shown security footage of negotiations between the Blizzard QA team and management. This same footage was later provided to filmmaker Werner Herzog, who declined to release it to the public.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

To develop the game's notoriously brutal executions, Last Of Us II animation staff were shown security footage of negotiations between the Blizzard QA team and management. This same footage was later provided to filmmaker Werner Herzog, who declined to release it to the public.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Blizzly Man. Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Blizzly Man. Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033307&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=68#post532328758

Lol at the responses to this.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Guides ftw im not here to do math and poo poo i just want to click and get loot

this dude definitely has a slot machine system

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Fungah! posted:

I work 12 hour days, get home after a 3 hour commute, and then it's time to watch the kids while my ex-wife is out with her boyfriend for 4 hours. I'm just here to have a good time, not rub brain cells and calculate that the new gear that dropped has a higher number than the one I have equipped.

Walk in my shoes once in a while, you'll learn a lot about the real world!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's definitely better to revert to the day of yesteryear where you hit a brick wall in gameplay, spend hours tinkering with your build, discover you have no idea where to start, obsessively collect gear until you know most of the important potential gear drops, try to build a slightly more deliberate character, do 5% better, get advice from your friend Chet, discover he was lying to you for a goof, and then finally some rando at 2am who parties with you gives you the final piece of information you need to get your theory-build together and cracks open your DPS like an egg.

Or you could hit Google and hug your fuckin kids idk.

----------------

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

lol scum

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

badass setup...

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
i brought this muthafucka from discord bitchhh!!

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Hey P-Mack great job as IK 1 day in probing someone just as his trhead is cooking, trying really hard to get that Knuc like attention and heat as IK except you are a massively fat white noise retard who has never made a single post or thread worth reading. Oh did I touch a nerve? thats nice, since its probably the first thing you felt since diabetes removed most of that sensation for you. Congrats on having your entire avatar persona based on something I made BTW but maybe if you spent more time here trying to be funny and less time in the fight game discord crying about IZWF with people who you should be VERY careful about watching movie night with (:wink:) or else you might end up on an FBI watchlist. And just to show how NOT mad you are about this wall of text, feel free to probe me again you loving mongoloid.

-TLD

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
and if you really want to avoid seeing Games, then please, avoid this at all costs
https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=127245

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

Hey P-Mack great job as IK 1 day in probing someone just as his trhead is cooking, trying really hard to get that Knuc like attention and heat as IK except you are a massively fat white noise retard who has never made a single post or thread worth reading. Oh did I touch a nerve? thats nice, since its probably the first thing you felt since diabetes removed most of that sensation for you. Congrats on having your entire avatar persona based on something I made BTW but maybe if you spent more time here trying to be funny and less time in the fight game discord crying about IZWF with people who you should be VERY careful about watching movie night with (:wink:) or else you might end up on an FBI watchlist. And just to show how NOT mad you are about this wall of text, feel free to probe me again you loving mongoloid.

-TLD

He actually doesn't like when I flame the IZWF, and Movie Night has been cancelled for years. Get a grip.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

He actually doesn't like when I flame the IZWF, and Movie Night has been cancelled for years. Get a grip.

I was just guessing man. Anger took over

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Dudes probably skinny as hell too.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Dudes probably skinny as hell too.

lol let's not get crazy

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

lol let's not get crazy

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uhhhh let me be clear... P-Mack is a loving fatass.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

He’s been an annoying horse’s rear end since I was 15 years old lmfao. So tight.

I don't know why but there's a post he made in like 2009 that never left my head about how Maxim magazine "caters to the rich and powerful elites"

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Uhhhh let me be clear... P-Mack is a loving fatass.

goferchan posted:

I don't know why but there's a post he made in like 2009 that never left my head about how Maxim magazine "caters to the rich and powerful elites"

lmfao

----------------

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Alright everyone, I think we owe an apology to the diabetic community after some of the recent comments. Let's all take a few moments and give some money to the Geiss Foundation and their incredible diabetes research efforts.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

lol let's not get crazy

Yeah it’s insane to go from screaming at my monitor for 6 straight hours to the cathartic release of making callous and personal attacks that now I’ve swung too far back and said that pmack isn’t a morbidly obese freak. My bad all. Let’s get this thread back on track

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

goferchan posted:

*trying to hide my obvious erection*

This woman's swimsuit photos designed to show off her beautiful body and delicious rear end honestly says so much about capitalism and man's desite to objectify all the women in their lives. I'm honestly disgusted.

*hands cashier 2 bucks*

Keep the change man.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Yeah it’s insane to go from screaming at my monitor for 6 straight hours to the cathartic release of making callous and personal attacks that now I’ve swung too far back and said that pmack isn’t a morbidly obese freak. My bad all. Let’s get this thread back on track

lmao

----------------

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry coming in with a "yeah, that guy should loving slit his wrists in the bathtub and bleed AIDS blood down the drain"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Lmao