Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

beawhaha. HEehehe. *chortling* hah. Snort! ......................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahaaaahaa.

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Uh, wow. Frakking excuse me? I didn't realize this was the forum for flaming people about..... uh..... *checks notes* their nether regions? Also, like, for the record... people didn't have names like that on Usenet?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Persiflagist posted:

Uh, wow. Frakking excuse me? I didn't realize this was the forum for flaming people about..... uh..... *checks notes* their nether regions? Also, like, for the record... people didn't have names like that on Usenet?

Shut the gently caress up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Persiflagist posted:

You can suck my nards.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Classic white noise retard that thinks when people say they don’t want him posting with them, it’s a joke. I can assure you it’s not lol. Don’t post here

----------------

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
wHoa...... this posting stuff sounds like pretty sriopus business Id better take soem community college classes first

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Persiflagist posted:

wHoa...... this posting stuff sounds like pretty sriopus business Id better take soem community college classes first

You are taking it more seriously than anyone else you retard, and that's why everyone hates reading your bullshit, cuz they can tell. Shut the gently caress up and learn some manners.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Persiflagist posted:

stfu u ddrd **************************

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
How pathetic do you have to be to continue posting where nobody loving likes you lol

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Persiflagist posted:

lmao

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I'm, er, a normal person.

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmao

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Two iks is not enough to keep all these gbs posters out. We need moar NOW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Two iks is not enough to keep all these gbs posters out. We need moar NOW.

It gives people enough time to flame them.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Persiflagist posted:

This guy thinks he's above it all! Let's kill him! Let's loving kill him!!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Persiflagist posted:

very cool deliberate offbeat capitalizations and misspellings! really cuts directly to the core of what makes the Imp Zone great. truly epic but still chill, just the way we like it :coolfish:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Changed my mind. That guy and 3 of their hand picked favorite posters should be the only people allowed here. It’s time for the rest of us to face the music — we’re just scared of having our jobs replaced by this immensely funny and confident lurker.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Changed my mind. That guy and 3 of their hand picked favorite posters should be the only people allowed here. It’s time for the rest of us to face the music — we’re just scared of having our jobs replaced by this immensely funny and confident lurker.

did everyone forget we're supposed to post about video games with joy in our hearts?? and instead yall're... what, chortling over a loving lulcow??

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

did everyone forget we're supposed to post about video games with joy in our hearts?? and instead yall're... what, chortling over a loving lulcow??

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amy_RWpU8t4

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted: