Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
FORE!!!!!
Hey BUD, America deserved 9/11
Who gives a poo poo OP. Give me some Saudi money bitch.
Golf is good actually (select this if you are a huge piece of poo poo)
Goku holding that "QUIET" sign up when some rich idiot hits a golf ball real hard
View Results

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

So apparently they think that 1 Jamal Khashoggi = 1 Golf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Time to buy headcovers shaped like the Kaaba 🕋

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Extra Large Marge posted:

Time to buy headcovers shaped like the Kaaba 🕋

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

hello thread, I want to join my local country club's golfing team but they told me, as a prerequisite for membership, I need to kick at least ten homeless people in the nuts. question is, do I have to? I really don't want to scuff my shoes

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

kalel posted:

hello thread, I want to join my local country club's golfing team but they told me, as a prerequisite for membership, I need to kick at least ten homeless people in the nuts. question is, do I have to? I really don't want to scuff my shoes

I wouldn't know, I have people I pay for that