Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
FORE!!!!!
Hey BUD, America deserved 9/11
Who gives a poo poo OP. Give me some Saudi money bitch.
Golf is good actually (select this if you are a huge piece of poo poo)
Goku holding that "QUIET" sign up when some rich idiot hits a golf ball real hard
View Results

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i remember when the tiny little municipal golf course that charges like $15 for 9 reopened after covid and my brother posted how excited he was to golf again and someone posted an epically long screed in response about how elitist etc golf was and how he should be ashamed to supprot it and w/e. it's like sure dog but this is the fuckin city golf course and 95% of the players are using dads old clubs or some poo poo from the salvation army lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU