Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i hate being that dickhead and i will again probably eat my words. but the project 2025 poo poo is kinda overblow sorta.

It's not overblown. If Trump wins, he won't do everything day 1. It takes time.

Besides, you'd be in a civil war before most of it happens anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Prediction time!

Trump 60%
Haley 25%
DeSantis 10%
Others 5%

Winner gets coup attempt in 2025.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So now we have the results, how inaccurate were the polls? Did any pollster get it right?

I assume they were all wrong like E.Musk is.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I find it weird that it's not being reported that Nikky didn't exceed expectations.

I could swear that that was the news that got Bush II in to the top job. Or maybe Obama? Someone went on to win after not losing. Maybe it was Clinton.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Typo posted:

to put things in perspective the last 3 times a serious primary challenge against an imcumbent happened were 1976 (Reagan got 45% vs Ford), 1980 (Ted Kennedy got 37% vs Carter) and 1992 (Buchanan got 25% or so vs Bush sr). Haley getting ~40% nationally would put it at a Reagan level challenge.

Yes But the GOP is no longer a political party with Platforms. It is a death cult lead by a high priest who will end his life in jail, the noose or as a god emperor over the ruins of a civil war racked nation.

Trump has no other end game (short of him having an entirely timely death).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Haley drops out, thread does not care.

Sums up the GOP primary.