Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Charlz Guybon posted:

Huckabee Sanders is the biggest toadie by far in that group.

If one of them gets it, I'll be her.

Please don’t insult toads by comparing them to Huckabee Sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Newsom sucks and doing this stunt won’t help him for 2028

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Barely topping 50% in a rural midwestern caucus is not great for Trump given how tailor made the contest was for him. I don't see anyone beating him for the GOP nomination, but I don't see the results as good news for him in terms of the general election.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

I think Ron could've done better if he'd been willing to go full attack dog on Trump from the beginning. Probably not enough to win instead of lose, but I think it'd have gained him at least 5-10 points over where he ended up.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Not all of Trump's supporters are motivated by racism.

Lots of them support him because of his and their sexism.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Yeah if Haley had gotten within single digits, it’s at least possible she could build some momentum, but losing by 12 in her best early state means she’s done unless Trump drops dead.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Also at the individual level, genetics is a huge factor in life expectancy and Trump's parents both lived a long-rear end time.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Specific candidates almost always poll behind “generic party candidate” because everyone assumes the generic candidate will be closer to their own preferences and has no real world baggage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Haley would beat Biden in a slam dunk but her victory wouldn't give Republican voters what they truly crave. The Republicans think they can win and get whiskey so they aren't gonna vote for beer.

I don't agree with that. Never underestimate the misogyny of the American public.