Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mike Pence firmly establishing that he fucks was the funniest thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

They will. They all voted for Nikki Haley in South carolina. The fascist right wing is perfectly happy to vote for minority candidates so long as they are confident those minority candidates will implement fascism reliably.

Nikki Haley looks white and is christian Vivek doesn't and isn't respectively. There are definitely some Republicans who won't bother voting if he's the nominee. Probably not enough to turn a reliably red state purple but maybe enough to turn a purple state blue.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

also biden and trump both have access to the best physicians money can buy
american healthcare is only poo poo if you're poor

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Bodyholes posted:

They may try the last minute consolidation that dems did in 2020.

eh even if they all fused together that !Trump is polling less than Trump if only by a point. hard to imagine the base voting for diet-Trump when original recipe is right there

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

indulging in what about the democrats in the republican primary thread
Trump is the nominee barring his death so there isn't much else to talk about I suppose

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

:mitt: but worse

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Leon Sumbitches posted:

How long do people think she'll remain in the race?

I think probably until after Super Tuesday, unless she loses by 35% or more in SC. Absent that the millionaires she's running on behalf of are fine with losing pennies keeping her in the race. I also think she refuses to endorse, because she doesn't believe Trump can beat Biden and she's positioning herself for '28.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

C. Everett Koop posted:

I don't know if we should read too much into South Carolina in general. Trump won the primary and he's going to win the state by a landslide in the general. I'd be surprised if either candidate voluntarily visits the state again.

Now that Haley's funding is gone she'll have to give into reality sooner than later, which means Trump can stop spending what little money he has left on primary campaigning and can focus it onto general/hiding it from his debitors.

Her funding isn't gone until the last billionaire admits defeat which is not happening before next Tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

CNN thinks Utah might be a Haley state but it seems unlikely to me, Mormons aren't putting a woman in charge.