Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Discendo Vox posted:

Another fun fact about Scott: he's never married or publicly dated and is thus as a part of his expressed Christian beliefs, avowedly celibate. Somehow (probably because he pisses off far fewer people in SC politics) I've never heard the sort of rumormongering around him that constantly swarms around Lindsey Graham, the other SC senator. I have to imagine that if Scott starts showing any promise, his personal life's going to go under a microscope in that regard.

https://twitter.com/bterris/status/1660620180890742790

I think he's said elsewhere he's not a virgin? Boy he does not like talking about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

It’s an incoherent answer that totally dodges the question. Seems like the right move for winning over Republicans.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Damage control has arrived

quote:

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley on Thursday sought to clean up controversial remarks in which she failed to mention slavery as the cause of the Civil War.

“Of course the Civil War was about slavery,” Haley said in a New Hampshire radio interview on Thursday morning. “We know that. That’s the easy part of it. What I was saying was what does it mean to us today?What it means to us today is about freedom. That’s what that was all about.”

She later accused the voter who asked her about the cause of the Civil War’s of being a “Democrat plant,” the New Hampshire Journal reported.