Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

pencilhands posted:

Serious question here. Why when famous men live such a lifestyle is the assumption always that they’re gay, rather than bad with women?

I think because it can be easier to believe that someone is gay and trying to hide it (especially if they've got that R next to their name) than capable enough to become a senator without ever managing even a short term relationship.

I mean another possibility is that the person falls somewhere else in the sexuality world, maybe just asexual and having no interest in a love life at all. There should be no problem with any of those, but politics gonna be stupid (because people are stupid) about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Timmy Age 6 posted:

Mike Pence's campaign logo looks like something for a brand of frozen peas.

Mike Pence Mayo, because aioli is too foreign spicy.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

OctaMurk posted:

this is why you're supposed to install updates

Updates are too progressive.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

smackfu posted:

So the GOP calendar coming up is:

Jan 23 NH Primary
Feb 8 Nevada Caucus
Feb 24 SC Primary
Feb 27 Michigan Primary
Mar 2 Idaho & Missouri Caucus
Mar 4 North Dakota Caucus

Then March 5 is Super Tuesday.

Pretty big gaps after NH and Nevada which is good for Haley if she wins NH.

I can't wait for the NH primary to be over. Living where I do in MA means we share a media market and I've been pelted with Haley ads non-stop.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
According to the exit polls NBCnews is using, ~45% of the people who have voted today are independents, vs. 47% R, vs. 8% R.

New Hampshire allows you to be unenrolled and just say "I'm voting in the Republican Primary" to get a ballot, so this is by party registration.