Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

whydirt posted:

Yeah if Haley had gotten within single digits, it’s at least possible she could build some momentum, but losing by 12 in her best early state means she’s done unless Trump drops dead.

If he drops dead she’ll want as many delegates as possible at the convention.

It’s not impossible. I mean that White House medical unit drug list, I doubt that’s stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

AlternateNu posted:

Ya'll fuckers need to take better care of yourselves. :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_1xZVNZMJE

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

VitalSigns posted:

Why are the Kochs even spending money to defeat Trump they basically agree with him on everything?

Do they just think he's going to lose or would they actually prefer Biden

The Koch (David’s been dead since 19) is libertarian conservative and like actually that. There are Charles Koch liberation parables (No really). He assembled a libertarian canon. He runs his business on his libertarian principles, they rather literally post them on the walls.

Trump (and Bannon was a big part of this) basically stole out a large part of the Koch fundraising Network from under them in 2016 election.

He definitely hates him. But lol he’ll never support a democrat.