Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Oh Giraffe invader is probably like a Trojan horse kind of set up. That's neat. Lots of room in the neck to store imperial something. Lazer drones or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Prurient Squid posted:

Oh Giraffe invader is probably like a Trojan horse kind of set up. That's neat. Lots of room in the neck to store imperial something. Lazer drones or something.

The head pops off and turns into a giant lightsaber.

Prurient Squid

Oh wow, that's even better.

Also there could be an elephant with lightsaber tusks.

Prurient Squid

I just remembered Darth Vader again.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
never forget Darth

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Prurient Squid

"Now I am the master!"

"Only a mastur-bator Darth!"

edit:

Then Darth and Obi Wan have a wank off.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Nov 25, 2023

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Dad?

baka of lathspell

han solo is 90. suffering from aching bones he is no longer the daring smuggler he once was. Over a 40 with chewbaccas son Who is now as old as him in wookiee years he says,

"remember darth vader"

"before my time pops" chewbaccas son smirks.

"that guy was a pain in the rear end. but part of me loved the cyborg bastard."

chewbaccas son or chewbacca II as they name wookies on kashyk says

"Ive listened to too many of your golden age stories. is that when dinowookies ruled dinokashhyk?" The civil war is no longer relevant to him. As we all know when the empire was defeated actually no problems really went away. Chewbacca II listens to Zashyk de la Roshyk and his band Rage Against the Republic which calls the Rebels the real Evil Empire. They have recently adopted a jizz influence and he cant wait to check out the new record, if only this old fogey would let him get away.

sighing, Chewbacca II says, "it's time for your bacta pills old man." Han solo grunts with a nod. "It's been a parsec or 2 since I had my pills last." it's been 20 seconds. Chewbacca II hands him enough bacta pills to kill a Tattooine Sandworm. "darth vader," he explains in the manner of a patient jedi master. "was a clone from the clone wars. Everyone in the galaxy is a clone by now. including us. we lost the clone wars old man."

han doesn't reply. totally bacta-d out he realizes something is wrong and fumbles for his trusty blaster. however the deadly bacta takes effect and he is soon no longer among the living.

"put that in your death stick and smoke it," Chewbacca II thought.

*han solo's force ghost appears*

"remember darth vader"

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

alexandriao

Prurient Squid posted:

Woah, he was intense. He could just use his powers and stuff. And he had a cool lightsaber. All in all, I'd give this character a 10.

Who?

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

alexandriao

I don't know anything about this "Darth Vader" fellow but the more i hear about him the more I think he needs a strong guiness, a pat on the back, and some therapy recommendations

Machai

Chewbacca's son is actually named Twobacca

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

alexandriao posted:

I don't know anything about this "Darth Vader" fellow but the more i hear about him the more I think he needs a strong guiness, a pat on the back, and some therapy recommendations

Luv me dead wife
Hate me son
Luv the empire
Simple as

alexandriao

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Luv me dead wife
Hate me son
Luv the empire
Simple as

The Loin King

Check out this goddamned cat

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Luv me dead wife
Hate me son
Luv the empire
Simple as

Prurient Squid

I see what you're all saying and yes, he had his flawed moments. Which might have have contributed to his being eclipsed by more memorable characters like Chewbacca's son. But he did some good stuff two like when he painted his armour pink in support of breast cancer awareness.

Escape From Noise

Vader? I hardly knew 'er!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

He choked his baby mama, never had a relationship with his own kids, and spent his twilight years on oxygen because he smoked too much in his youth. Darth Vader was a white trash tragedy.

You know what they say, you can take the boy out of Tatooine, but you can't take Tatooine out of the boy.

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

He choked his baby mama, never had a relationship with his own kids, and spent his twilight years on oxygen because he smoked too much in his youth. Darth Vader was a white trash tragedy.

He also used to participate in banger racing at his local dirt track as a kid.

baka of lathspell

Machai posted:

well, that was right there

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prurient Squid

Twobacca. Meet C5P0, human-wookie relations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
not really op was he that little green guy with big ears that talked funny?

Prurient Squid

I don't blame you for not remembering him. I think he was only in a few episodes and then they replaced him with some blonde haired kid. In the end the kid was so popular for his slogan "do a barrel roll" that everyone who forgot about him. The little green guy is called Kermit the frog and I think he's from another show allthough he sometimes did cameos?

Machai

With a name like Darth, I bet he got bullied a lot as a kid. Almost as bad as a young boy being called Annie all the time.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
*heavy breathing*

google THIS

Darth is short for Dartholemew

baka of lathspell

darth vader was born in darkness. when he tried to say dark he said darth. the name stuck

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

google THIS

Machai posted:

2 Bacca 2 Chewyus

Escape From Noise

Hey! Wait a minute! I remember him! Dude still owes me like 50 bucks!

Prurient Squid

Gaylor Moon posted:

*heavy breathing*

Few people remember that Darth's breathing problems relate to a death stick addiction that began early in life. The high octane world of podracing took it's toll.

Machai

Prurient Squid posted:

Few people remember that Darth's breathing problems relate to a death stick addiction that began early in life. The high octane world of podracing took it's toll.

I thought it was because there is less oxygen at high altitudes, but now that I think about it, he didn't have the high ground...

Machai

See ya later, Darth Vader!
After a while, sarlacc bile!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
now you wanna run around constructing new lightsabers
like i ain’t got one
what, you think I sold ‘em all?

Escape From Noise

Didn't he just die?

Escape From Noise

Ah wait. No. That guy was too cartoonishly evil.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

Escape From Noise posted:

Didn't he just die?

UHHH spoilers??!

Prurient Squid

It's actually shot out of sequence. Have you ever seen Pulp Fiction? It's like that.

alexandriao

baka fwocka fwame posted:

darth vader was born in darkness. when he tried to say dark he said darth. the name stuck

Dark Fader

google THIS

baka fwocka fwame posted:

Anathin Sthywalther

google THIS

Secretly Darth Vader wears the mask so he doesn't spit on the person he's talking to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Stormtrooper: Excuse me, sir (snickers) but CT-420 over there says he can't remember the name of the Wookie home world. Maybe you should (chortles) remind him?