Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

quote:

SCHWARZENEGGER: Except in some fantasy. When people talk about, “I will see them again in heaven,” it sounds so good, but the reality is that we won’t see each other again after we’re gone. That’s the sad part. I know people feel comfortable with death, but I don’t.

DEVITO: No.

SCHWARZENEGGER: Because I will loving miss the poo poo out of everything. To sit with you here, that will one day be gone?

DEVITO: No!

SCHWARZENEGGER: And to have fun and to go to the gym and to pump up, to ride my bike on the beach, to travel around, to see interesting things all over the world. What the gently caress?

DEVITO: Life! It’s the best!

I remember sitting down for some childhood dinner of ground beef and ingredients, thinking about a kid on the other side of the world. A kid who might be nicer and better than me, but the wrong religion. Over in some poor family somewhere, eating something worse than ground beef, maybe starving, and then going to hell. All those sinners in the flood. Then the Jews in the holocaust, God's chosen, so many of them, they weren't even sinners particularly and they went to hell. But I believed in God, so I tried to understand hell. I thought about it all the time. It meant anything I did other than evangelism was meaningless. Thinking about the afterlife took away my joy, took my childhood. gently caress them Christians.

Mescal fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jun 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He's not wrong though.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
It was insanely lovely of him to bang the housekeeper while married. It does seem like he's cool now

Just took him 60 years

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I thought he believed in the after life, the way he talked about all those former nazis. I must be misremembering because he doesn't say anything about them ending up in hell after they drink themselves to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_P-0I6sAck

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

no poo poo, arnie.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

arent we all

its in our gibbis blood

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Nooner posted:

im gay

:same:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The idea that you will miss living presupposes the existence of an afterlife. If there is no you, there's no problem :)

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
he won't be back

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
it's ok, you can look forward to being back here again, over and over, forever

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'll be dead

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nooner posted:

im gay

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

im gay

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
The light at the end of the tunnel is just another birth canal

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

if death is so powerful, why is genesplicer able to transverse the void and periodically smite posters, huh?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh gently caress no im turning this train around

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

NoiseAnnoys posted:

if death is so powerful, why is genesplicer able to transverse the void and periodically smite posters, huh?

(USER WAS SMITED FOR THIS POST)

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

me appealing my ban:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

i disagree

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

i disagree

Interesting

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

The light at the end of the tunnel is just another birth canal

Or it’s tunnel vision caused by the cells in your eyes shutting down in sequence. As seen in literally thousands of scientific experiments that exactly replicate the ridiculous “near death” nonsense Christians talk about.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
for once can the camera guy or something just be like "who fuckin asked you?"

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

What a coincidence! In other celebrity afterlife news, Pat Robertson is dead. Unfortunately, he's not aware he was wrong about heaven.

quote:

He is a gender-neutral bathroom now.

For a little perspective, God allowed this evil man to live to his 90s, and reaped in youth his contemporaries MLK, Anne Frank, Patsy Cline, and Yuri Gagarin.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Mescal posted:

What a coincidence! In other celebrity afterlife news, Pat Robertson is dead. Unfortunately, he's not aware he was wrong about heaven.

For a little perspective, God allowed this evil man to live to his 90s, and reaped in youth his contemporaries MLK, Anne Frank, Patsy Cline, and Yuri Gagarin.

Thats the demiurge for you.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
Well yea dude. This is it. The only thing that will continue here after any of us are dead is how we affected the lives of the people around us.

Myself i am spreading the good word:

“Be Gay, Do Crimes”

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

:mods:

Jun 7, 2023
schwarzenegger recently discovers terror-techno

also; emo-schwarzenegger photoshops

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
Id like their to be an afterlife but i doubt their is one. i assume if that poo poo exists both heaven or hell are intensly personal.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
He's just trying to psych out Ferrigno again.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

How does the phrase go? "A neverending blowjob always results in eternal torture"

our human mammalian brains can only perceive happiness of the same things for so long. Even when it comes to just being alive. Many old fogies are pretty much done with their roller coaster ride of life and want off. Imagine getting off it only to be put on another one regardless of how metaphorically smooth and chill it is but be stuck on it forever. Boredom is torture and by the sounds of it, heaven is literally hell.

i prefer the lights to just turn off / The End / Game Over when I die.

e: also if the entity really running things is the person in the jewish torah / christian bible? gently caress him. what an egotistical dick

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jun 8, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

SCHWARZENEGGER: Because I will loving miss the poo poo out of everything.

naem
May 29, 2011

Convex posted:

he won't be back

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Scrotum Modem posted:

How does the phrase go? "A neverending blowjob always results in eternal torture"

our human mammalian brains can only perceive happiness of the same things for so long. Even when it comes to just being alive. Many old fogies are pretty much done with their roller coaster ride of life and want off. Imagine getting off it only to be put on another one regardless of how metaphorically smooth and chill it is but be stuck on it forever. Boredom is torture and by the sounds of it, heaven is literally hell.

i prefer the lights to just turn off / The End / Game Over when I die.

I’d prefer to cum, personally

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A never ending blowjob is probably worse for the blower than the blowee tbh

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Brother Tadger posted:

I’d prefer to cum, personally

same. meaning there's an end.

the idea behind that saying is that you never cum and s(he) keeps on sucking. forever

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

they only probate you if you're actually gay

sobersally
Jun 8, 2023
a 70% cullage

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Nooner posted:

Really!? And in the middle of Pride month!? Nooner has the courage to come out and gets bashed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sobersally
Jun 8, 2023

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Really!? And in the middle of Pride month!? Nooner has the courage to come out and gets bashed!

posts while updating :btroll: :spaghett: