Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Didn’t read any of this but I did particularly enjoy that time when Arnold picked up an entire phonebooth with a guy in it and threw it across the mall in Commando

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The Governator played a cool Mr. Freeze

And I like Kindergarten cop.

IT'S NOT A TUMOR its steroids

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Treecko posted:

The Governator played a cool Mr. Freeze

:golfclap:

sobersally
Jun 8, 2023

6723 posted:

also; emo-schwarzenegger photoshops

how about txt-only mr.freeze instead?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mescal posted:

childhood dinner of ground beef and ingredients

My favorite meal.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I sure hope the after life doesn’t exist. I don’t care how great heaven is its going to get pretty old after eternity

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Mescal posted:

What a coincidence! In other celebrity afterlife news, Pat Robertson is dead. Unfortunately, he's not aware he was wrong about heaven.

For a little perspective, God allowed this evil man to live to his 90s, and reaped in youth his contemporaries MLK, Anne Frank, Patsy Cline, and Yuri Gagarin.

Meanwhile, Henry Kissinger is still breathing our oxygen.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

NoiseAnnoys posted:

if death is so powerful, why is genesplicer able to transverse the void and periodically smite posters, huh?

I am become death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got sent to the afterlife. It's the same as this life but you never actually die.