Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I heard there would be cat pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

I've conned a friend into joining SA just for Thunderdome. Hopefully they sign up for the next prompt :justpost:

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

MockingQuantum posted:

have you told them how really cool and handsome we all are

Yes I told them they'd fit right in

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Fat Jesus posted:

I know it's a bit early and I'd do better to wait, but I'm not going to be around much this weekend. I wasn't going to join in but thought what the hell, write something, post it, it doesn't matter really. I think I'm getting a bit better and I'll certainly spend more time going over whatever i come up with next week. I'll check the discord thing though I've never used it so thanks. I do have a question or two.

I'd actually love to see an edited version of the "ancient gods loving with each other's prophets" story, it's a funny concept that could really have legs!

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Latest entry wasn't good but I've hit a point in my life where I've accepted I need to write the stupid stories that come into my head or die old and bitter about not exorcising them.

This is why Thunderdome is great. Also for forcing you to write even when you're not super stoked about what you're writing, which a lot of us just don't do once we leave school. At least not creative writing. It's good practice and also fun!