Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which one is it?
A calzone
A sandwich
Just two pizzas
Goku
View Results

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Two pizzas on top of each other is , if thin crust, a Quesadilla, if not just a hosed up Quesadilla.

A Calzone is sealed on all sides.

Like my heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

deep dish peat moss posted:

If the topmost pizza was a stuffed crust pizza, and the crust was sliced just enough off the top to let the cheese leak out, so that the cheese that was stuffed in the crust melts and leaks out to form a seal with the lowermost pizza, does it then become a calzone?

This is just insane minutia, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
This isnt Science you buffoon

This is FOOD

This is LOVE

tatse sensations

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I am but one man, it is my honor in true freedom to offer my own opinion to the masses.

Let the people decide

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Calzone is like a big Xiaolongbao but full of pizza. It adheres to many of the same important rules.