Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capital Letdown
Oct 5, 2006
i still cant fix red text avs someone tell me the bbcode for that im an admin and dont know this lmao

Das Boo posted:

I used to think the ending of Grease was good because ONJ looks hot as hell, but now I think the message to change your identity for your scummy boyfriend is bad maybe?

3 A.M. Radio posted:

I remember on high school I had an English teacher who HATED Grease, for that exact reason. He thought it had a terrible message, and I don't think he's wrong.

From pages ago, BUT

I'm not trying to defend Grease of all things or anything, cause the movie does a terrible job of showing it. But at the end when they're at the fair and Sandra is wearing all the sexy clothes, Danny is also there in a letterman's jacket because he "lettered in track" after he started running track and field at some point earlier in the film. So the movie is trying to say something like 'they met in the middle and changed for each other - Danny lettered in track and learned to apply himself, and Sandra ... well started dressing sexy for Danny' I guess?

It's not great, but not quite as bad as people think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capital Letdown
Oct 5, 2006
i still cant fix red text avs someone tell me the bbcode for that im an admin and dont know this lmao
Which is cool as hell!