Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'm glad he's dead but he already did tons of damage. It's so annoying that people like this can live their entire lives making everyone else miserable then "win" by dying in relative comfort at an old age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorgeous Zan
Apr 13, 2007

New Haven Yacht Club

Presto posted:

Right now the Iron Shiek is telling Pat what a jabroni he is.

Pat in the Camel Clutch for all eternity

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I hope he suffered.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

neato burrito posted:

Ok Kenneth Copeland now you :amen:

Robert Tilton is still alive too.

C'mon Hat Trick!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I hope that as pat’s cells shut down one by one and ten by ten, the only bible verse that would come to him was that one about jesus saying it is easier to pass a camel through the eye if a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of god and he was filled with anxiety about the destination of his soul

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

neato burrito posted:

Ok Kenneth Copeland now you :amen:

Charming looking man.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

bossy lady posted:

I'm glad he's dead but he already did tons of damage. It's so annoying that people like this can live their entire lives making everyone else miserable then "win" by dying in relative comfort at an old age.

Anybody could have popped him at any time. Funny how this simple solution to the problem of major assholes isn't utilized more often. Funnier still how we discourage each other from even uttering it.

I mean not like "funny" funny, but you know.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Gorgeous Zan posted:

Pat in the Camel Clutch for all eternity

the Lord took Sheiky from us yesterday because He knew He'd need an expert to break Pat Robertson's back and make him humble :angel:

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?

Animal-Mother posted:

Anybody could have popped him at any time. Funny how this simple solution to the problem of major assholes isn't utilized more often. Funnier still how we discourage each other from even uttering it.

I mean not like "funny" funny, but you know.

No one had a chance against this top tier physical specimen:

Here's a quickly snipped version if anyone wants to do something fun with it:

Abisteen fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jun 8, 2023

third_aunt
Jul 3, 2005

baltimoron
WOW and he died during pride month??? Amazing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
there's only a one in twelve chance of that happening!

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Three Olives posted:

I hope it was prolonged and that he suffered.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Pat Robertson gets an exception from the "don't celebrate human death" rule and I don't even feel the least bit sorry about that. Go hog wild.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Catastrophe posted:

Pat Robertson gets an exception from the "don't celebrate human death" rule and I don't even feel the least bit sorry about that. Go hog wild.

He called for the assination of Hugo Chavez while both of them were still alive. Yeah, go hog wild.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

SatansOnion posted:

the Lord took Sheiky from us yesterday because He knew He'd need an expert to break Pat Robertson's back and make him humble :angel:
I can't agree with this because if there is a wise and loving God, then there is just no way Sheiky and Robertson went to the same place.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

quote:

DeBonis saw the claims made by Robertson and similar claims by Madeleine Albright (that she can press 400 lb (181 kg)) as yet another proof of the inferiority of that particular machine in comparison to the barbell squat

hell yeah, madeleine albright killing the leg press reps

but i'd bet big money janet reno would've crushed those numbers back in the day

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Haha, James Watt too! (Reagan's piece of poo poo secretary of the interior)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Presto posted:

Haha, James Watt too! (Reagan's piece of poo poo secretary of the interior)

:toot:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Abisteen posted:

No one had a chance against this top tier physical specimen:

Here's a quickly snipped version if anyone wants to do something fun with it:

lol that this was actually one time where he wasn't an rear end in a top hat, when the cop killed the guy because she fired her gun thinking it was a taser. Pat rightly called that bullshit

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hooray

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Robertson_controversies

Holy poo poo. This guy was a machine.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Say what you will about the man

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm glad he's dead.

More bad people need to be dead and not alive to do bad things.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Pat was always that "People who don't respect my version of bible jesus enough are trying to steal your money so please give me all of your money" person, to me. Every televangelist. Looking at you, Kenneth Copeland.

People like that preach about god while pocketing their money they worship while demanding their congregation empty their pockets.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 8, 2023

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i've been praying for this for 30 years and now it happened this proves god is real

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
I would like to live in a workers' state that seizes the assets of clowns like Robertson/Copeland/etc., gulags them, and prevents anyone that would follow in their footsteps from transmitting their bile through mass media.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Pat Robertson was a force of unassailable good in this wretched world and I wont have his holy name slandered in death

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pat Robinsons gets to burn in hell for eating shrimp

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Oh sorry my gardener is also named Pat Robertson

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Also Fat Robertson

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I sincerely hope his family has his carcass cremated and flushes it down the toilet.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
This was the guy that blamed every earthquake and typhoon on gay marriage because God was angry about it, right? The guy that was always advocating for limiting or stripping other people's basic human rights and dignity so he could rake in cash with his fearmongering? The guy that was trying to overturn the death penalty for some of the worst murderers because they found Jesus in prison just a little too late for their victims? The guy that was always praying for bad things to happen to good people that never did any harm to him? Guy that supported war criminals and said heaven was on their side? That guy? That loving guy? Yeah, I didn't care for him.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

No that’s noted actor Jon Hamm

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I have heard that televangelists mostly prey on lonely old ladies. Cartoonish evil. So of course he lives to 90 with a billion dollars.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

he was p good in the twilight movies imo

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

weird a death that the crazy transphobic loon rereg didn't post?

Maybe he died. Who death notices the death noticers?

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Call Your Grandma posted:

he was p good in the twilight movies imo

I thought he was in Poltergeist II.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

this guy was a huge piece of poo poo and I hate like 90% of everything he ever did or stood for, except he was very pro marijuana legalization and not super rabid for cops like most right wing ghouls. just the weirdest fuckin beliefs.

Milo and POTUS posted:

look i can excuse the racism, the sexism, the classism, the homophobia, the transphobia and the all encompassing greed. But i draw the line about selling a workout powder that doesn't work

extremely online leftishly: “you can excuse the classism?”