Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ted lasso is a bad show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pat Robinsons gets to burn in hell for eating shrimp

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

During Robertson's unsuccessful presidential bid in 1987, Robertson told a reporter from The Wall Street Journal that his wedding date was actually five months after the date he had always maintained.[28] Reporters said that the actual wedding date meant that his first son was conceived out of wedlock and that Robertson had lied about the date of his marriage in an attempt to cover the truth up.[28] While conceding the reports were accurate, Robertson said that begetting his son out of wedlock occurred before Jesus Christ had entered his life.[28] Robertson denounced the media choosing to report on the issue as "outrageous" and "reprehensible."[29]

HAHA YOUR GOING TO HELL