Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

It’s almost surreal how, growing up, I saw his snake oil garbage for what it was and despised him for it. At the time I thought more than most people. Now he almost seems small by comparison to everything else going on, and while I don’t feel the desire to party upon news of his death, I feel it’s important to note his responsibility in contributing to the destruction of our culture to get us to where we are now, as well as using something supposedly made of love as a decisive cultural weapon with which to enrich himself at others expense.

May he find the hell he articulated so frequently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU