Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i got a new ipad recently and its definitely very nice for reading the web and watching tv and movies etc., much better than a computer or phone. but the app store is a much more depressing experience than it used to be. when i first got an iphone years ago there was all kinds of fun games and physics toys and cool education/information apps that you could get either for free or for like $2-3 and just immediately start playing with. now every single thing requires a subscription plan, you have to buy each individual feature within the app, and you need to sign in with your apple/google/facebook account. one game i downloaded wouldn't let me play unless i signed in with a "netflix games" account, which i didnt even know was a thing. i hate that poo poo so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU