Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Saoshyant posted:

Oh snap, I actually forgot to hit the button to close it!

Anyway, send the money to my bank account, details on PM!

this aggression will not stand! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Saoshyant posted:

I don't know what you are on about. I do have this gorgeous fellow preparing me the most outrageously expensive cocktail I have ever heard of.

Seriously, it's got so many zeroes in it I have been trying hard to count them, but eye sight is kind of blurry at the moment.

Anyway, thanks for your help in making all this possible, Stoner Sloth!

um i'd hold off on spending your ill gotten gains friend - it was firmly decided in the People vs BYOB IKs that IK do NOT count as persons and therefore i was the last person to post in that thread :colbert:

Stoner Sloth

your friend sk posted:

garçon, there's a hand in my soup

please sir, keep your voice down or everyone will want one

Stoner Sloth

thread delivers

handful of :five: soup for you all!

Stoner Sloth

gonna handsoup tomorrow maybe - lol need to leave myself time to have a shower cause i am an extensively bearded individual and i would predict that handsoup may become beardsoup