Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Yeah I beat the tutorial mission and really... this is it? Feels like I've seen all the game has to offer and I'm totally bored. Regret dropping 60 bucks on this but I actually have lots of stuff going on in RL with the wife and kids so maybe it's for the best. Feels like I know everything about the game and all the systems by level 3 already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Honestly I understand that the devs who spent 10 years working on this game don't want me to beat and see everything there is to see in just 1 hour but the fact they have no respect for the players time is just an unforgivable sin. I'm tired of having to go to shops to sell, I should just be able to sell directly out of my inventory from anywhere. Playing on easy and I breezed through everything. Is this really all there is to the game?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The cracks are starting to show after the 5000th hour

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Learned a combo. Meh. Really? This is all there is?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bored to absolute loving tears after being my first slime in dragon quest. Seriously guys, this is considered a classic?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

guy bored 6 posts in

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

no mod drama? NO fortnite asses hittin the griddy in this thread either huh?

----------------

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

insane anime posted:

no mod drama? NO fortnite asses hittin the griddy in this thread either huh?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Yeah I beat the tutorial mission and really... this is it? Feels like I've seen all the game has to offer and I'm totally bored. Regret dropping 60 bucks on this but I actually have lots of stuff going on in RL with the wife and kids so maybe it's for the best. Feels like I know everything about the game and all the systems by level 3 already.

lol similarly though the guy who is 5 percent in and loves the poo poo. Holy shitg this game has so many spells ! Whoaa the characters are so customizable with endless build paths lol. 2 hours later youve seen the same item drop 50 times and assets re used. gently caress you bastard devs

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

lol similarly though the guy who is 5 percent in and loves the poo poo. Holy shitg this game has so many spells ! Whoaa the characters are so customizable with endless build paths lol. 2 hours later youve seen the same item drop 50 times and assets re used. gently caress you bastard devs

much more rare on the forums imo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

lol this one ftw. bugging my friends about the game pre-release, trying to get them on board, then 2 days later being like gently caress that game. Piece of poo poo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
surly voice: They basically loving lied about the game dude

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

insane anime posted:

RDR2 thread ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

The Bobnumerotres special

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

So Mario can run, and… jump. Um… ooookaaaaay?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Guys I'm in the character creator and I'm just... I'm not as hyped as I expected. :( I was so ready for this game to blow me away but so far it feels like just another video game. Sigh.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Spent 4 hours grinding up some extra money in the starting area and I think I totally broke the game. Feels kinda pointless now that there's barely any challenge...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

proc! :D

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I just don't think games are for me anymore. Beat 1-1 and honestly it just feels more of the same on 1-2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me playing Castlevania: Rondo of Blood doing an AJ Soprano voice: What, no fuckin cosmetics shop?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lots of buttons and levers to move that don't do anything, I explored the entire island of myst and there wasn't even a a reward. It's basically equivalent to one of those toddler activity mats.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Me playing Castlevania: Rondo of Blood doing an AJ Soprano voice: What, no fuckin cosmetics shop?

When I worked at gamestop a customer told me SotN was overrated because he "finished" it and you don't even fight dracula except at the beginning.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

Lots of buttons and levers to move that don't do anything, I explored the entire island of myst and there wasn't even a a reward. It's basically equivalent to one of those toddler activity mats.

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The more i play the more I realize how much is just phoned in. Just look at how many pallette swap enemies there are, ooh this slime is red not blue, now this one is metal, now this one is fat, now this one is fat and metal, basically half the enemies in the game are this one enemy with slight changes. Like if this is the effort they put in why should I even care.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

That Little Demon posted:

much more rare on the forums imo

It's literally you lol

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

It's literally you lol

dude I barely post about being hype for games here since like 2017. Mayyybe lies of p lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tearing all my clothes off while screaming gently caress as i walk away from Genshin Impact Season 34.

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Leadthumb posted:

Loll

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
this game is bull dude....Wait is that an ability for my Y button? this changes everything let's loving goooo!

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tearing all my clothes off while screaming gently caress as i walk away from Genshin Impact Season 34.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

wait, so you just do this same thing 7 more times? that's really the structure of the whole game? really difficult platforming stage, really difficult robot master fight, rinse and repeat. oh, and you only get 3 lives and you have to start ALL THE WAY BACK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME if you lose them all (which happens a lot). how is that supposed to be any fun? how the gently caress did they make so many of these games??

EDIT - whoa...just realized that i can use one boss's weapon on another boss to do more damage than my normal weapon does. has anyone else tried this? this is like some mad science poo poo and i'm honestly pretty surprised they could implement something like this in a NES game. color me impressed!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Red Mona ap- *I silently flip out off camera before returning w/appropriate voice modulator*

Red Mona Missed My $500 Donation. Not a big deal, tbh. Not complaining. The 2nd Heart Piece is back the way you came btw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Red Mona ap- *I silently flip out off camera before returning w/appropriate voice modulator*

Red Mona Missed My $500 Donation. Not a big deal, tbh. Not complaining. The 2nd Heart Piece is back the way you came btw.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol