Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

insane anime posted:

lol similarly though the guy who is 5 percent in and loves the poo poo. Holy shitg this game has so many spells ! Whoaa the characters are so customizable with endless build paths lol. 2 hours later youve seen the same item drop 50 times and assets re used. gently caress you bastard devs

HolePisser1982 posted:

surly voice: They basically loving lied about the game dude

That Little Demon posted:

I just don't think games are for me anymore. Beat 1-1 and honestly it just feels more of the same on 1-2

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Red Mona ap- *I silently flip out off camera before returning w/appropriate voice modulator*

Red Mona Missed My $500 Donation. Not a big deal, tbh. Not complaining. The 2nd Heart Piece is back the way you came btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[rewinds time and collects one puzzle piece in braid] aint no point to the game man

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Red Mona ap- *I silently flip out off camera before returning w/appropriate voice modulator*

Red Mona Missed My $500 Donation. Not a big deal, tbh. Not complaining. The 2nd Heart Piece is back the way you came btw.

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
blessed are the fat bearded freaks who read walkthroughs and post them piecemeal in the chats of generously bejugged streamstresses

----------------

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im stealing bejugged

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

[rewinds time and collects one puzzle piece in braid] aint no point to the game man

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
he was right

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

blessed are the fat bearded freaks who read walkthroughs and post them piecemeal in the chats of generously bejugged streamstresses

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

guy doing a Kubrick stare at the arcade cabinet after seeing nothing different in the second Pac-Man level

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

guy doing a Kubrick stare at the arcade cabinet after seeing nothing different in the second Pac-Man level

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

[beats the first test chamber] the cake is definitely a truth

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

symbolic posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

symbolic posted:

lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Pretty fun game, did 4 shrines then went and killed Ganon. A bit overhyped, solid B- though

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

symbolic posted:

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

symbolic posted:

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol this one ftw. bugging my friends about the game pre-release, trying to get them on board, then 2 days later being like gently caress that game. Piece of poo poo

lol me with destiny years ago

Also

Yeah I beat the tutorial mission and really... this is it? Feels like I've seen all the game has to offer and I'm totally bored. Regret dropping 60 bucks on this but I actually have lots of stuff going on in RL with the wife and kids so maybe it's for the best. Feels like I know everything about the game and all the systems by level 3 already.

Martman posted:

Spent 4 hours grinding up some extra money in the starting area and I think I totally broke the game. Feels kinda pointless now that there's barely any challenge...

Leadthumb posted:

When I worked at gamestop a customer told me SotN was overrated because he "finished" it and you don't even fight dracula except at the beginning.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tearing all my clothes off while screaming gently caress as i walk away from Genshin Impact Season 34.

Doing the same while returning for Genshin Impact Season 35

sube
Nov 7, 2022

symbolic posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
honestly just uninstalled, decided to try getting back into fidget spinning

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Had a daydream about Vaping any% runs at SGDQ

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Summoning Salt Voice:

The record was stuck at 1 minute 27 seconds to inhale the entire Juul pod for 3 years....

and then... this happened

JuulGuy23 figured out you could just drink the juice. This changed everything.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Summoning Salt Voice:

The record was stuck at 1 minute 27 seconds to inhale the entire Juul pod for 3 years....

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Quitting the Nathan’s hot dog eating tournament in a huff when the second one tastes just like the first

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Summoning Salt Voice:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Summoning Salt Voice:

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Summoning Salt Voice:

https://voca.ro/13ZcGT0iAsTY

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfaooo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm loving crying laughning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

LMFAO