Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
'oh real FUCKIN original' -me picking up the super shotgun

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

[rewinds time and collects one puzzle piece in braid] aint no point to the game man

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

lmfao

sube
Nov 7, 2022

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

Summoning Salt Voice:

The record was stuck at 1 minute 27 seconds to inhale the entire Juul pod for 3 years....

and then... this happened

JuulGuy23 figured out you could just drink the juice. This changed everything.

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Summoning Salt Voice:

The record was stuck at 1 minute 27 seconds to inhale the entire Juul pod for 3 years....

Lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

surly voice: They basically loving lied about the game dude

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Red Mona ap- *I silently flip out off camera before returning w/appropriate voice modulator*

Red Mona Missed My $500 Donation. Not a big deal, tbh. Not complaining. The 2nd Heart Piece is back the way you came btw.

symbolic posted:

guy doing a Kubrick stare at the arcade cabinet after seeing nothing different in the second Pac-Man level

Summoning Salt Voice:

lfmao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ArfJason posted:

[rewinds time and collects one puzzle piece in braid] aint no point to the game man

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

lmao

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

So Mario can run, and… jump. Um… ooookaaaaay?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

and all you do is roll over increasngly larger childishly bright objects huh. in what world is that interesting let alone sugoi. blah blah blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah katamari damacy

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

in what world is that interesting let alone sugoi.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

and all you do is roll over increasngly larger childishly bright objects huh. in what world is that interesting let alone sugoi. blah blah blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah katamari damacy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He's the weariest gamer you've ever heard
He's the jaded video game nerd

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
The music is catchy, the lush 3D graphic jumps off the screen, and the oft-vaunted analog control stick is undeniable. Sadly, after pinching and dragging Mario's nose for fifteen minutes, I can safely say I've had my fill.

Score: Rent it or wait for a sale.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

The music is catchy, the lush 3D graphic jumps off the screen, and the oft-vaunted analog control stick is undeniable. Sadly, after pinching and dragging Mario's nose for fifteen minutes, I can safely say I've had my fill.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Okay I get it, you drive the car and the goal is to cross the finish line first. Seriously? Where is the depth? After a single race in Forza I think I’ve seen enough. Thankfully I only got the premium version at 90 dollars and skipped the collectors at 130.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I created a wrestler and nothing more to do. I hear little kids like these dress up games so I’m not the target demographic

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

HolePisser1982 posted: