Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

https://twitter.com/thesickpodcasts/status/1671270448410050561

Don't gently caress up the draft you assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Stiev Awt posted:

I think I still want Smith anyway, but the habs are one of the few teams that can afford to sit on Michkov's development for a couple years. In fact, whoever they take is gonna need the same amount of time.

I'd also prefer one of the centres, but at this point it doesn't feel particularly likely and it'd be insane for them to pass on someone with Michkov's potential

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

fancy stats posted:

Don't gently caress up the draft you assholes

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

gently caress the blackhawks

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

alright

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

stab posted:

Ok hughes smith or michkov dont get cute

Narrator: they will get cute

i am terrified

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

don't gently caress this up hughes

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

david michkov?!

gently caress

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

i've seen a couple of models that were pretty high on reinbacher in the last couple of days, but poop

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Simplex posted:

What is Montreal planning on doing with all of these defensemen?

defense wins championships
more defense = more championships?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Lmao @ Montreal drafting two overagers in the middle of the draft