Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i’d love to know if the whore thing was just to gently caress with them and test their mental fortitude or something or if they had like a 20-80 scale where “mom was a whore” knocked em down a few points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
feels like if the Habs are serious about that then they feel the top 4 is gonna be Bedard and then some combination of Fantilli-Carlsson-Smith. so they’re selling Michkov.

which, c’mon JD. do some illegal tampering poo poo so that he signs here. violating both international sanctions and the CBA would be very funny

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
Arizona we will trade you a new arena for Michkov. lets go baby

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
BUY A PORSCHE MICHKOV, BUY A PORSCHE

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

no quarter. gently caress the Flyers. it’s like watching the Devils get good again. you fools! you don’t know what you’re releasing!

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
this guy is 6'4" and PPG as a 17-year-old in the NCAA. why was he not picked earlier?

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
good lord

https://twitter.com/TopDownHockey/status/1674213224080879616?s=20

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
gabe perrault outscored Will Smith and is still available? trade up Chris!!!

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
okay. so Rangers have the opportunity to select Perreault or Cristall. that would be fantastic. please Chris!!

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Matt Zerella posted:

Cmon Perrault/Musty at 23

Perreault or Cristall would be home run picks based on my limited Googling of their stats. Perreault holds the U18 scoring record lol. And Cristall had like no one on his team and was almost 2PPG.

Hopefully one of them. Not sure about Musty. Bigger, but doesn't seem as high upside. This seems to be an area where we do well, so I'm hopeful.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

that is a perfect fit for their fan base. the most carney sports fans, respectfully

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
gently caress YES!!!!

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
to my new midnight cowboy:

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
guy with skating issues but with supernaturally good hockey sense and passing. that's a perfect mother loving Ranger baby. come play with Fox and Bread and Mika and Kreids

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

OldSenileGuy posted:

I can't believe they made the correct pick

I have ptsd

we do insanely well for whatever reason with 1st rounders 16-30. Othmann looks good, K'Andre, Nils is an NHLer, Chytil, Skjei, J.T. Miller, Kreider, Del Zotto, Cherepanov (RIP), Korpikoski. The only bad pick was Sanguinetti over Giroux. But that's a hell of a run otherwise.

Picks 1-15? Laf, Kakko, Kravtsov, Anderson, Marc Staal, Al Montoya, Hugh Jessiman, Dan Blackburn

the first list is really incredible to be honest. here's hoping Perreault is more of the same

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Matt Zerella posted:

Director of Player Development - Tanner Glass

Tanner Glass and Jed Ortmeyer and Matt Hunwick seeing a high potential scoring forward:

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

The Dirty Burger posted:

but not on the powerplay

he'll somehow get PP1 time before Laf and Kakko do

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Matt Zerella posted:

I guess the Rangers hiring Dan Muse as a coach means they're all in on USNTDP players?

good. gently caress Canada. USA Hockey #1 baby

(i miss best on best international hockey)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

yeah that’s exactly what they should be doing imo. you can find depth guys. harder to find talent. need to take big swings