Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

a neat cape posted:

I am a Ducks fan and very sad that we did not get Bedard.

Please tell me Fantilli is a good consolation prize

Post/avatar combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mike_V posted:

It sucks that this year is loaded with forwards at the top end and not really any defenders (who seem to be grading out as Fine) because the defense in the Blues system is empty

that means it's a perfect year to take a flyer on someone in the 4th round, because one of them is guaranteed to be an hhof lock down the line. the question is just whether your team gets them or not.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
99% of “nhl prospects” have refrigerators in their houses???

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

ThinkTank posted:

except for franchise legend Trevor Linden who got fired when he suggested they do a very slight rebuild

He’s now the spokesperson for a line of nutritional supplements for middle aged men! :smith:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I'll make an offseason thread tomorrow.