Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

It is beyond unlikely that Michkov falls to Detroit but if he does and they don't pick him I will absolutely lose my poo poo

Will also be underwhelmed if they pick a defenseman at 9, but there's a good 10+ players I'd be perfectly happy with them taking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

tinstaach posted:

I would like Detroit to take Tom Willander specifically to pair him with William Wallinder

Poor Mickey.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Islanders interviewing him, huh

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

oh poo poo

[ed: :page3:]

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

I can't stop laughing

it took so long for them to save him

I can not stop laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Mind_Taker posted:

https://twitter.com/TSNHockey/status/1674353581879590912?s=20

"Day 1 may have been boring as poo poo, but watch out! These wheeling and dealing GMs look to make a ton of moves on Day 2!"

It sounds like Ottawa couldn't be convinced to take 17th OA with ASP, Moore, Barlow, Perreault, etc. on the board so I don't know what they're gunning for and I don't know who is going to pay it, but it seems unrealistic.