Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

ThinkTank posted:

Yeah it seems a given the Canucks will be taking Wallinder now because you can't consider any player other than RD.

Apparently they are also quite interested in Danielson, which makes some sense given their lack of centers in the org.

With all these D getting talked up all of the sudden, I think there could be some very high quality fallers landing outside the top 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

Sorry boys, looks like it's settled

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

AntiDepressor posted:

Looks like a down year for rad names. I know Quentin Musty is expected to go in the first round, and it looks like there’s a dude named Matthew Mania in the 2nd/3rd. But it doesn’t seem like the usual bumper crop of names among the Aidens and the Kaydens.

I thought so too, we were really spoiled with an all-timer like Jagger Firkus last year.

Looking closer there's some decent ones though:

Boston Buckberger
Hoyt Stanley
Hugo Hell
Salvatore Guzzo
Roman Kukumberg
Matthew Mania
Zaccharya Wisdom
Will Vote
Lucas Stockselius

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
The amount of NHLe graphs confidently being posted in this thread concerns me

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

T-Bone posted:

Any chance he was a Canucks fan growing up?

Vancouver is set for fanfics for the next two decades. Back to back 1st overalls from the city, both huge Canuck fans growing up.

Chicago and ??? are gonna hate us more than we hate Devils fans for their Hughes drama.

I would be lying if I said I hadn't already daydreamed about a Chicago losing their golden child to us at his first opportunity to skip town. Bedard talks a lot about becoming a fan around 2011.